Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday Party

Since I was ....[age], I've always loved birthday parties. So much fun and the food...yum. Anyway, last Sunday was Rain's birthday. We'd already planned everything few weeks back.

Anyway, it was amazing. EVERYONE was DRENCHED. Not kidding. There was no one NOT wet...except her parents...but they locked us outta the house. It was so much fun.

The goodie bags were great. I thought it was better than my present to her. =D Anywho, it was totally great. We had a dance off later on and that was fun...

Now...this was a few days back..so I don't remember all the tip top details. Overall? It was one of the BEST birthday parties I've attended....though it won't top my summer school-out party..aka Party for the June Babies. =D Everyone in June...HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment