Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear Boy

Dear Boy,

I see you every day at school. I cannot tell you, but I still like you. I watch from afar as you smile and wave at other girls, as you talk to them, I am hurting inside.

Ever since last year, you've caught my interest. At first, I figured I'll be over you by the time the school year starts again. I was close, until I found you in two of my classes. Now, I can't stop. I cannot deny my feelings for you. Too bad I cannot tell you.

I try to be mean to you, be emotionless, be DIFFERENT when I'm around you. I don't smile, I don't speak. It doesn't always work out. You smile, you grin that cute grin at me and I melt. I smile back.

Whenever you're around, I stutter when I speak or be totally mean. I snap back with vicious insults or I deliberately make you look bad. Maybe this is a way for me to get your attention.

You have friends that are girls that are always laughing and smiling, cracking jokes, and being sweet to you. I am the opposite. I like you, I like you a lot, yet I'm to shy to admit that to you in your face.

If you read this, then this means you would know. If you do and feel the same way, please let me know. Unless you prefer not to.

Usually I'm bold and daring. But towards you, I'm as shy as a mouse. Boy, I like you so much, it's scary. If only you know how scared I am. I have NEVER felt this way towards a boy before. If you let me know, I don't know what to do.

But after spilling out my deep secrets, I feel a lot better. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment