Monday, May 24, 2010

Gah! Panicking....again..-.-

Just a little notice, I am writing all this as I am doing my homework...which I'm totally procrastinating on. >.< But it's all good b/c guess what? Math teacher's wife was preggo until Sat. May 22 at 5:20pm. Gave birth to a 10 POUND BABY. Like that is BEYOND humongous. Well, everyone's all happy and healthy (which means my MT will stay home for a few days and that means NO HW!!! Except for the project we're currently working on.)

Checking out some unis, Stanford, NYU, etc b/c I'm reading Gossip Girls, so I know a few Ivy Leagues and universities in the East Coast. But it's about time I start looking and deciding what I want....or I can wait until senior year, and apply to every place I can get an application on. xD Plenty of choices then. :D Haha.

Anywho, journalism final project. I'm writing about Kpop, mainly introducing it to my school. It's pretty okay so far. Got some good feedback/quotes/interview...things. :D Back to math again.

[36 minutes later] Progressing nicely in math. At the right pace I like it. xD Err...a bit slow for my liking, but at least I'm working, right? :D I NEED to get my enrollment application BACK from the office. FIRST thing tomorrow morning. MUST MUST MUST get it back. *makes a mental note* I'm so easily distracted these days. ...>.<

*slams keyboard* I hate you Blogger. Stop screwing things up just because you CAN'T seem to know what is WHAT! Grr....>.<>.< Well, I don't swear, but still.

Whole bunch of stuff, Super Junior's new song, Bonamana. SO amazing. I <3 it all. Some people don't like it, but I do. So hey, everyone has a right to voice their opinions. Album name is Bonamana, meaning Beauty, and I SO agree. Their sexiness, amazing voices, and just plain perfect. *sigh* Fangirling here. :D Anyhoo, still kinda pissed at Blogger for deleting everything. I hate you blogger. *repeats a million times*

So, what was it I was saying? Super Junior. Their comeback was amazing, minus 3. Kangin's on military leave, Kibum acting, and Hankyung...wherever he may be. But guess what? Several ELFs heard Hankyung's voice in Shake It Up (I believe?) so maybe it's all just a scam to make us pay attention? Whatever it is, ELFs are cheering for 13 again. Let's hope it may be true.

Enough of me sulking b/c no matter what I write, it still won't be the same again. Just a song rec: Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry, Be Happy. BEST song ever. It is so amazing. I'm not even kidding. Check it out. And guess what? I am a big fan of "old" songs if I may put it that way. I'm not sure what they're called b/c some of them aren't exactly that old, but they were...well, not so popular anymore. This song will make any bad day turn around. "You had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around~" Yeah. :D As James said, many people these days don't sing just to sing. It's turned into the money talk. The older songs were full of feelings and...they sing just because they want to sing. It's not about how much money you make, or how popular you are. If you feel like screaming out a song, belting out lyrics, go for it. Singing just for fun is the way to go. Don't not sing b/c you're worried you might stink and everyone would laugh at you. Let them laugh. They're just embarrassed that they can't do what you're doing: Having fun. So, don't worry, be HAPPY!!!

Peace,
Gou Gou

P.S. I officially HATE blooger. It deleted my WHOLE post which I've been working on since 7. >.< Stupid blogger. But I'm still happy stil. xD Because, don't worry, be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment