Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gaaah!!!

Okay. I've GOT to get my life straighten. If not, I'm pretty much screwed over.

First of all, I NEED to find my stinking flash drive that suddenly developed legs and ran away from me. Just like cats do. NO kidding. Cats do NOT like me. There's something that makes ME scared of THEM and them scared of me. Complicated relationship - let's not go into that.

Anywho, I want to change blogs. Once again. Probably not. Though I'm really REALLY tempted to get a LiveJournal. I had one a few years ago. Didn't use it. Not much. My entries are lame and uncoordinated and are all just ranting and how much I want to kill hurt someone. Yeah. LAME-O.

Back to topic, whatever it may possibly be. I NEED to finish the Driversed course online and get my permit. That's my goal. BEFORE my birthday...which is in like a month. So better get this lazy butt up and running...er....fingers moving, that is. It's ONLINE. Jeex, I'm SO hyper right now. -.-'

Took my baby for a walk. I <3 him SOOOO much. It's got to be unhealthy, but if I die early from loving him to death, well, it's worth it.

Took a little fun quiz (see last entry). Cute. Got some stress away. Mostly, I'm kinda done with everything. Done with photo rot. T_T I WANT MY FLASH DRIVE BACK!!!!

Another change of topic. I absolutely DESPISE a certain person, which I'm sure everyone is pretty obvious about. Or else I would seriously kill myself if I cannot get rid of ...grr...I'm not really gonna go into it, because I'm in an overall good mood.

Let's leave this happiness here. End of a good note. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment