Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another day at school

There are some days that just plain confuse me. Then there are days when I'm not confused. Right now, I'm neither. Just a person with a headache. >.<

I have a Brave New World quiz in English tomorrow. I am proud to say that I studied. Using Sparknotes, but I still studied. I have finished all homework. It's been a while since I actually had an HOUR and more to kill before I hit the haystack. Usually, I'd be doing homework until 10, sometimes even 11.

Need to finish Boys Over Flowers. I absolutely LOVE that drama. If you haven't watched it, I definitely recommend it. Mysoju has it, but it skips whenever using YahooVideo. So I recommend DramaFever. Great quality. Has subtitles. AND it has every part. Take out the few seconds of ads here and there and it's magnificent. Bonus: It's LEGAL. Not that linking other sites isn't, but Youtube is cracking down and so are other sites. And Mysoju is based on linking other sites to it, so yeah. DramaFever's the way to go. If you want more info, contact me. Or find out at Dramabeans.

What's next? Brave New World. Written by Aldous Huxley, who in my opinion, was a total crackhead. And I'm pretty sure I'm right. He probably has experimented with every drug. He was totally crazy. "...[s]he swallowed a horse. [s]He's dead, of course." But what he wrote is actually coming true. Test tube babies. Let's hope that's all it goes to. If it gets worse...well, I probably won't be alive to see it. You might not be too. But you'll never know. Maybe I'm a sorceress and you're immortal and we'll live to see the end of the world. Then we'll teleport to another world/planet/whatever and we'll continue to live there. I would continue this blog of course. But by then, the computer will probably be outdated. The internet will probably be as ancient as writing letters pen to paper. Humani then probably communicated telepathically (with a computer [chip?] implanted in their brains). Or sin waves. Who knows?

That book is something you WOULDN'T expect in an English class. But it's considered a classic. Which led to my English teacher telling us it's okay to take drugs and have wild hot sex IF our parents don't know. O.O Apparently she's playing the devil's Advocate, but she's trying to corrupt us. I just know it. She's evil...

At first we had an option with our Chem test. Take it Friday, or take it Monday. I naturally would opt for the Monday one, because it gives me more time to study. Turns out there was no other option. Everyone's taking it Monday because she's not gonna be here Friday. Whoop-de-doo. She's always missing. >.< But when she's not here, we don't really do anything. ^.^ Yippee. So that means I'll have to study for the test, starting today and through the weekend. And I WILL. I aced the last one...err..I got an A, which is amazing seeing that I haven't been doing that well in that class this year. I want to raise my grade to a solid A and KEEP it there.

Birthday party coming up soon. I need to get a present...*sigh* Will have to do that soon. So much things this week. But as you know, it's just another day at school...

No comments:

Post a Comment