Friday, April 30, 2010

Hectic week and maybe more ahead

There are weeks that are like so relaxed and all and then there are those who are like, OH MY GOD, I'm gonna die I have so much to do. :D

Anywho, this week was one of them. Starting Wednesday, I stayed at school until 9:30 sometimes 10pm before I got home. good thing was that I got my homework done.

Dance concert was amazing. Saw it today again in 2nd period and absolutely amazed me. =D Loved the rivalry when Acalanes did their AHS with their glowing hats and the audience booed. ;D Ahh...school rivalries. So amusing.

Got an amazing henna on International Night. MAYBE post pictures of it, twin dragons, as I am a Gemini. :D Totally awesome. Makes me feel so gangster-y and all that.

Will end this now. I had a lot planned to say, but b/c I'm going to be here and there for the rest of the week and maybe more, I can't stay long. Party prepping and birthday party tomorrow. Next week is Mother's Day. Need to get her a present, maybe play a song...but I need to practice and LEARN it first. Aish, so much stuff to do. Not only that, I also need to find interviews, interview people, all the journalistic fun stuff. Yay. Not really.

"Good night and good luck." See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment