Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life screws with us...

Sometimes I think there IS someone up there, controlling this world. He's puppeting what goes on. And he enjoys watching us miserable. Don't say that it's US that is the problem. We could be doing nothing. And "he" will come and mess with us.

Say, we are in a doll house. And he's the big meanie looking down on us.


Never mind. I'm just SO out of it. T_T AP testing this week at school. And I always get affected by what others are feeling. So I'm so whacked. And NO, i'm not on drugs. -.-'

Let me tell you a secret: I'm a witch. I can move things with my mind. When I get out of control, or when I cannot control my temper, things start to fly around. It gets really crazy. That's why no one has seen me really mad before. Because I'm required to keep this wizardry under radar. But I'm telling you. But you won't tell anyone, would you? Because if you do, I can make your life miserable. I can be invisible, teleport, go back in time, morph, levitate, and many more. One of my scariest talents is the ability to detect what people are feeling. I can change their moods. I can...I've already said too much.

Don't tell. Or else you don't know what might happen. I'm a Gemini, meaning I have two moods, maybe even more. And I'm born in the year of Fire. And you know what that means right? Be careful. There are more out there. And some are rogues...

No comments:

Post a Comment