Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 13 - New Week - MORE Problems?

Week 13 as a sophomore. A million more weeks to endure. Next week, we'll have the week off. Which is great because I really need it.

However, right now, I have many problems. Tomorrow I have a chem test. Wednesday a EC math quiz. I also have a house floor plan due. One of my friends for some reason is ignoring me. I don't know why. Uh...I've been kind of eluded the whole day. And yeah. It's been great.

I don't know what's going on and I don't want to know. I've been too nosy, too rash, and it's ruining me. I don't know what to do anymore. Today in English, I totally just BSed an rough draft essay. I didn't have anything prepared. In photo, I have a rotation due tomorrow, but it can be through Friday. I haven't started basically. The music on this blog is being stutter-y. Everything and everyone hates me. Oh well. I'll live.

Friday the 13th's bad luck didn't hit me on Friday. I was having a great time. Cold, but still fun. It turns out it'll drag to Monday. Whoo hoo.

I'm SO tired of everything. I'm not even going to try to find out because I know she won't tell me. I asked her how she was this morning and all she said was "I'm fine." So, basically I just got pushed away. Fine. If she wants to be like that. Let her.

Found out what happened with the helicopter. So apparently, three carjackers carjacked a Chevrolet and went in my direction. One of the them, a 16-year-old teen boy, appeared to be armed. He wouldn't show the police what he had. He made a sudden movement and he was shot and he's dead. The other two has yet to be found.

The police started at 6:15pm searching for the other two escapees. They called off the search at 10:15pm and decided to come again tomorrow. They still haven't been found.

Today's been tiring. I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I really want to let out my thoughts. I didn't want anyone I know to read this. So I'm letting this here, where basically no one knows. =\ Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment