Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Confessed

I have just confessed to him. He didn't respond. I don't mind. I feel better that I confessed. But I don't want him to feel awkward around me.

See, the thing is, I didn't really realize that I liked him. And somehow, it just came out. And he already has a crush. I feel that confessing to him ruined his chances w/ this other person. If they do get together, I will wish them happiness.

I don't want him to be unhappy. Sometimes, if you really really love someone, you've got to let them go. "If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, then it is yours forever. If not, then it was not meant to be." But the thing is, right now, I'm so confused. I don't know what to do.

I wished I didn't confess. Things will turn really awkward. But what am I supposed to do? Keep it all it? I can't. Not w/ all the other things I'm keeping myself. It's too hard. It's too painful...what am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment