Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Whoo. It's already the third day on my week long break. -sigh- If only it was longer...anyways, I've devoted my time doing unimportant things like...
watch dramas online
work on my site
open my new mp3
doing miscellaneous things

Yeah, a great way to spend time. And because it's not a school week, I haven't even bothered changing the weeklies. Which is not good, but who cares?

I still have yet to figure out how to use my mp3. I'm going to keep trying. It's really complicated...because I can put movies and others in it and all.

I have a lot to do. Extra credit for English - review on A Midsummer Night's Dream play. Movie reviews for Doubting Thomas and Superhero Movie.

I also have to make dessert for Thanksgiving tomorrow, a lot of things to do. And I still have to clean and organize. SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of me complaining. I'ma going to start working. Laters! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment