Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2009 was a bad year. What about 2010?

2009 was a bad year. Why? Well, let's see.

1) Earthquakes. The first bad one was May 12, 2009, in China. Then it continued and ended with Haiti's bad earthquake that basically destroyed it.

2) Bad year for Korean bands. I have a LOT to say about this. First of all, G-dragon's plagiarism. DBSK's lawsuit. Kangin's barfight. Hankyung suing SM. It was a bad year for mainly boy bands.

3) School problems. Little do you know, when you look back to all the "troubles" you had in elementary school or even middle school, they seem so MINOR compared to what I face now. Currently, things are better, but still, it's not the best. WAAAY back, the most I had to worry about was whether or not I got a good lunch. ;D

Now? It's EVERYTHING. It's SO troublesome.

T_T This is depressing me. I shall not go further into it. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment