Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mundane Things that Satisfy Me

Everyone has that little thing that makes them go "OMG I am so happy!" ...or something like that. I have one too. ...okay fine. Maybe more than one, but it's still doesn't matter.

What matters is the one I am talking about now. In the 21st century, internet and computers rule our lives. Technology, in general, is the essence of humans. Of course, no other species have invented computers or other technological (sometimes not useful at all, but fun to have) devices. And as I continue rambling off about nothing, the mere waste of time and space I am using will irk you.

Fast forward to key point: Youtube. The Library of Congress for music. Videos. Other humorous things that occupy our time when we have so much other things we need to do. Congrats to the dude(s) who invented it. Time is of the essence. NOT anymore. Now we waste time on the internet doing nothing and simply enjoy doing nothing.

Right. Back to Youtube: mainly a youtube video in which I dearly commented on, trying to be humorous...but a little Freudian slip came out. Oops. Nevertheless, this clearly made my day.

Check it out: Top Comment


Is that not amazing? :D That is f(x)'s Nu ABO music video. If you want, go check it out and you would DEFINITELY agree with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment