Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Year...Let's Start Afresh

A new year, [Lunar Calendar - Chinese New Year] a time to start anew, to forgive and forget, to love not hate, and to eat lots and don't worry about weight. (That rhymed. ;D)

Which means I'll be getting a new layout. =D And a whole buncha new stuff. ;)

New Years' Resolution?

I've got plenty. Amongst the gazillion, here are some:

1) Learn a new song every month
2) Pen spinning
3) Learn how to stack cups

Stacking cups seem SO awesome. That's going to be my goal. To learn how to stack them and get faster and faster.

Oh, and here's resolution #11: Learn a new COOL hobby each month. Or...until I finish the one before. Which in this case is stack cups.

So Hobby of the Month? Stack cups. Next month? Who knows. When the time comes, it'll all be realized.

So here's my blog of the "New Year." I'll attempt to blog at least once a week...if not everyday.

But here's this. So SEE YA~~~

Singing out: Lady Gaga - Just Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment