Sunday, February 21, 2010

I hate being sick...

Doesn't it suck? My sister's sick. Everyone at school is sick. The whole world is sick. Now I'm sick as well. I hate this.

Anyway, for the record, I have to say, I'm pretty awesome to have withstand being sick for so long. Doesn't help that I share a room with my sister who's currently blowing her nose off and I get hugs from people at school who's sneezing a tornado.

Still, I guess being sick is....sucky to put it that way. I sound like a moose. And I'm coughing like a maniac. Go figure.

However, good news: My speakers work again. Turns out I had accidentally uninstalled a SoundMax whatever. I just reinstalled it and Ta-da! my speakers work again. YES!!! ;)

Once again, it's raining. I'm hoping to get better before the weekend again because I'm going to the snow! Ye-ah! Fun. Still need to decide: Skiing or snowboarding? My last ski trip was AWESOME. Met some cute guys and all that. Ran over this snowboarder (WHO WAS GOING ACROSS WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN). Fun fun fun. Laters when I'm feeling better.

Singing out: To Mother - G.O.D

No comments:

Post a Comment