Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cold day...raining AGAIN?!

Singing - Goong OST: Perhaps Love

It's another rainy day. First time in a few days. Supposedly, it's supposed to be raining the whole week. LIES!!!

Anyway, I've finished my CAHSEE. SO HARD. Ha, not. It was easier than the CST. I'm not kidding. I could've done that in FIRST GRADE. It's a total joke, so for all you freshmeat out there waiting to graduate high school, don't sweat about this.

You can draw HAND TURKEYS on the essay part of the English-Language Arts and STILL pass. And I'm gonna get in trouble for letting you guys know all this. ;) Oh well.

Where was I? Oh yeah, school. I've got SO much hw. Math is killing me. I thought it was Chem until now. Logs are the hardest things ever. Or....rather, they're actually not that hard.

OMG. I'm being so hypocritical now. Can't help that J.D. Salinger just died and we'd just finish reading Catcher in the Rye in English. It's a great book. If you haven't read it, you should read it. Holden Caulfield's your typical teenager with lots of problems. You might find him annoying, whining about 'phonies' and everyone in this 'goddam' world hates him, but once you read on, you can really relate to the stress and pressure you get as a student.

I've really got to start hw now, so I'm signing out!

Singing out - Super Junior: Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment