Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How A Teacher Grades...

Didja realize that every teacher has a different way of grading? I mean, I don't understand them. I've tried, believe me. It doesn't work. So, I was looking at my grade in Chem. Turns out for the last few tests, I've been doing...let's just say not so well.

So 77%, 65% and so on. Around those percentages. But I happen to have a solid B in that class. A 85.3%. Only 5 more percents and I get an A. Now...how is that possible? Unless she has a special grading system. Not that I'm complaining. =D

But the way teachers grade really mystifies me. They never have this certain order or something. *sigh* Am trying to find a way to get how teachers grade so I can have a good grade. B is not acceptable.

Must get A's!

BTW, I will be deleting the other blog, queengougou, so yeah. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment