Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bye Bye China, Back in America

*sigh* Those two weeks were amazing. I have lotsa fun and met a cute guy. ;) Can't wait to go back.

I really am not adjusting back to the quiet and silent days of the US. In China, everywhere you go, there are lots of people. Sure, there's a lot of smokers and it's kinda dirty, but it's so much fun.

But I don't want to live there. Not yet. Until I'm done w/ high school, then maybe I'll move back. Coz school is too stressful there. College isn't. So I'm taking the easy way around. ;)

The title of the blog is not the right one now. Back then, last year, [OMG!!! It's 2010~~~] I had this stage of slight depression where I was feeling low. Now, it's a "whole new world~ a new fantastic place I never knew" okay done w/ Aladdin. ;) See? Even my mood is better. Probably since all the stress and pressure from school, drama from friends, and all that. ;)

I can't wait to go back. I <3ed it there. Back here, there seems to be something missing. All I can think of is China China China. (Oh and him, but yeah. ;))

I am still in the China timezone. And I thought today was Sunday when it's actually Saturday. Because in China, they're kinda a day ahead. So yeah.

I don't want to do hw. I refuse to think about it. But I need to. I cannot fall behind. Must not fall behind. Finals are coming. And so are the high school exit exams and CSTs. Oh god. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment