Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finals...they suck

I can't believe this. It's almost finals time. Grr...I hate them. But despite me disliking them, I like the finals week. So hypocritical, right?

Yeah. That's because during finals week, we get out at 12:20 instead of the usual 3:05. =D But we have to take tests that are a BIG part of our grade..like 15-20% of our final semester grade.

So it's a big deal.

That's why this week is Dead Week, where we study/review ALL we've learned so far. Which truly sucks because I can't remember what we learned in the beginning of the year. Yeah. I doubt anyone else remembers it as well. >.<

But good thing: We get Monday off. And once finals are over, we get homework again. Thing is: Some teachers don't believe in Dead Week, so we still get hw. But it's not so much. Good thing about before finals: not much hw. We're too busy studying.

Which means I'm kinda slacking. Working on other things. Even my site, Sweet Lemon, doesn't need me right now, because my co web's taking care of it. But I started a new site, which already has 6 views! And I started last Sunday, the 3rd. Which is good....I only have two posts on it. The other two don't really count; they're like background info. Yupyup.

Anyways, that's all for now. Laters! Gotta cram and study for finals! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment