Friday, October 30, 2009

Lost My Phone

Okay, this happened YESTERDAY, but I didn't have time to post.

Anyways, this is what happened. I was at lunch w/ my friends (ingen duh! =D [for Karoline!]). blah blah blah we were eating lunch blah blah blah it was the end of lunch.

I got up to leave.

I was like 'high'-ish because I had candy, and most of my friends know what happens when I have candy. Anywho, I was laughing and giggling all the way to my next period, English.

When I got there, I realized that I didn't have my phone. Uh-oh. Big trouble. Then thing was, I had it in my back pocket. It must've fell out when I was getting up and leaving.

I was in MAJOR panic mode - my parents would kill me. So I hurriedly went up to my teacher and asked her if I can go look for it. She said yes [THANK YOU!].

I searched all over the place. I retraced my route and everything. But none. My phone was NOWHERE to be seen.

I returned to the classroom. And I was miserable.

I told Rain that I couldn't find my phone. She suggested that she go and look w/ me. After all, she said, two eyes were better than one. I felt better, but was still worried.

After we finished our journal write, I asked my teacher if I could go look for it. Rain didn't know if she could go, but she went w/ me anyway, sneaking out. =D

Later when we came back, we had empty hands.

"Find it, girls?" Mrs. Gousios asked. I shook my head. The class asked what I had lost. And I said my phone.

Back in my seat, Jacob asked me if I lost my phone. I nodded. I felt miserable. I was feeling so sorry for myself. But I was freaking out. After all, if I lost my phone, then my parents would kill me and they wouldn't let me have my own camcorder.

We did our work and sometime after, an office helper came in holding my phone. I recognized it before he gave it to my teacher. It had a sticky note. On it spelled my name - wrong as always. >.< But I was still SO happy that I got it back.

Funny thing is, before that, Jacob had left the classroom to do something. I'm not sure what. Oh well...*suspicious*

The class applauded like I won some prize (which I kinda did). Made me feel better and I was happy I got my phone back.

The End. =D Oh wow, what a lame-o entry. I still needed to write it though.

Whoever turned in my phone, thank you. I really want to know WHO because I want say thank you to you in person. Hope if you read this, please reveal yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment