Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Beginning, New Life

It's a brand new year. A brand new day. New things mean new beginnings. New beginnings...this means to change my way of life.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmQNS_T7Ov_eUdWX2teIF6D20NjhuC0te0bYRC0JFVsZUbQokGzuPvSJDtTYsVKxIBK3yZvJSVlrje4OXQVjBowAi_lsUHI3DHFZuZe_XTQWYRwQlXhyDxZfHmseUob3-gaMrsFD8iLgJ3/s1600/New+Beginning.jpg

To be truthful, I've posted a lot of drafts for new posts...but I have never gotten around to finishing it. I think that maybe, I might not want to blog on this blog anymore; it's a thing of the past. I've grown up so much since last year. I've been through a lot and I've matured a lot. I not longer try to hold on to the past. I've truly let it go. Whatever happens will happen. The more I tried to hold on, tried to maintain it in my memories, the more unhappy I became. I was in a hole and I tried to keep on digging...it only got me deeper. I couldn't get out.


Now, it's a new semester. A new year. A new me. I'm doing a lot of new things, meeting a lot of new people, showing a new personality. There will always be a part of me that will never change, but for the most part, I am someone new. I don't care much about the past; it will be there, but I will not. I don't hold any grudges against anyone from the past; at the same time, I won't ever forget what happen.

I'm having a new way of conveying my thoughts now, to a much bigger audience, a more connected one. I might create a new blog for it, but for now, it's all going to be live. Living Fearlessly, my new show. That's where I will be able to show others that it's okay to be bold, to be strong. Live fearlessly. You only live once; don't let things stop you from pushing life to the limit. Live life on the edge.

 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej7z8ODdA1r2q9tyo1_500.jpg

These days, I've been ridiculously happy. No, not happy. I've been exuberant. Pure joy. I'm laughing at the slightest things. Being incredibly silly. Is there a reason for it? No, there's no reason for being happy. It just happens. I want to keep it like this. I've been working part-time, full-time student, as well as doing a lot of extracurriculars. Oddly enough, I've been able to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Maybe that's why life's been so wonderful lately. Or maybe it's because it's a new year.

Looked up my horoscope for this year. Last year, 2012, I was discovering what love, relationships, romance was all about. I found out what works with me and what doesn't. It was up and down, out of control. In the end, I got hurt because of it. But truthfully, I didn't expect anything. I wasn't ready for a relationship then. I doubt I really was "in love"; more like I was caught up in the moment and everyone around me was expecting it. Guess in a way it worked out. No more ties, no more loose ends.

2013 for me is supposed to be a good year. My "career" is taking off; I got a job at the beginning of this year. As for the romance cycle, apparently Neptune (or some other star) is taken up space in my "area" until 2015. I now know what I want and am ready for a relationship. All's well because there are a few possibilities I've set my sights on. After all, I always go in with a goal :)

So, this may be a goodbye. It might also be a hello. Who knows. I've had this blog for a long time. It has memories, has significance behind it. But only do I say goodbye to the past do I get to move forward. For now, it's all still up in the air. Maybe this one will be one of the ones I keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment