Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Beginning

Seneca once said, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." As a second semester senior, I have already experienced the beginning of an end: my high school career. In less than half a year, I will be graduating from high school. I will be moving onto a new stage in life, something more real.

Doesn't that scare you sometimes? You cannot control how fast life is going, yet you cannot stay in the same place either. Either you keep on going or you will get left behind. In the end, it all comes down to one thing: Are you willing to go for what you believe in? Or do you just want the easy way out?

Personally, I would hit every obstacle I ever come to right in the face. I have long learned one thing: things end because new things are starting. It may end forever, but the times you have had are ones that you will never forget. Live in the present. Look forward. Remember the past, but don't dwell there.

No comments:

Post a Comment