Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Senior Year..begins

Finally. 3 years of high school. A total of 540 days of school. Then: first day of SENIOR YEAR!

Honestly, I was so excited I was singing in the halls. Literally, skipping, jumping, screaming, and singing, "I'm a senior! Oh my gosh, we are seniors!" Yes, I'm so cool.

Needless to say, my friends think I'm totally crazy and the rest of the LOWERCLASSMEN think I'm a freak. Oh good, then I don't have to explain my actions to the rest of the human population. :)

But first day of school: So weird. I honestly have just two hard classes: stat and gov/econ. Everything else is pretty chill. Well, English but I like my teacher. I've had him before, so it's all cool.

Spent the last day of summer chillin' in the park with my best friends. We reenacted Romeo and Juliet (my teacher would be so proud of us) and planned how to start off our year with a BANG! or rather, a scream. ;) Movie's coming out Friday. Ready for some fun?

To all seniors: IT'S PARTY TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment