Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some times...Things CAN change a life...drastically

Don't be alarmed. After all, this IS just a thought. A piece of deepness that has been stored inside me for some while. Something that can just EXPLODE...and impale a lot of people.
You know, like a GRENADE. And yes, if you know what I'm talking about, say aye. Grenade by Bruno Mars. Gotta love that song.
Back to the task at hand.

Lately I've read a few books that may have changed my life, if not a lot but a little. The most recent one is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. And Ellie, I'm dedicating this to you, my best friend ever.

Usually, I don't read much deep books that require much thought or attention. I'm a fantasy/fiction, sci-fi, thrillers, suspense, mystery, etc. type. But sometimes, a life changing novel here and there is enough to keep me happy.

Thirteen Reasons Why. I don't really have to explain. After all, I don't have thirteen reasons why I read it. I just have one: My friend recommended it to me. There I read it. And guess what? I love it.

After hold still by Nina Lacour (which I REALLY recommend), I was interested in seeing what TRW would do to me. hold still made me think. A lot. And seriously. TRW made me wonder. Curious. And confusion.

I refuse to let you know why. But read it for yourself, and discover, (maybe), the meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment