Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend! :D Yeaya

My plans for the weekend. First driving lesson. For some reason I always keep on saying driving test and end up embarrassing myself. >.< Phooey

Anywho, there are a few things I'd like to complete by the time I finish high school. #1: Make a music video. KAITLIN! You are needed. Olivia, too please. :D If you guys have time.

#2: Tennis. Like I literally NEED to. I'll get all fat and lumpy. Again. :(

#3: Finish my hw and survive Hunter's AP class. He's a hard teacher, but I'm having fun. :D His class discussions get less scary as they develop. phew. maybe I'll live. haha.

And lastly, my website. I need to hurry up the coding and all that. :( maybe i'll get my cowebbie to help me. Which reminds me, Club Day's coming up. I'm not sure I wanna create a club coz it's too much work and I don't know how it can work. But I'll see how it turns out. My P.H.A club, which I can have started in 4 different schools if I launch one at my school, could be pretty successful, but I'm drawing blank so far. Hmm...

If I do start one, would anyone join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment