Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Game of Truths

Song of the Day

Replay
IYAZ
Click HERE to listen


So, you know the Game of Truths? Or also known as the Honesty Game? Yeah, that. So I was playing it w/ my friend on chat and the more questions we ask, the more personal it gets. >.<>.< Rule [and note] to self: NEVER log on to chat UNTIL all hw is done.

BTW, have you noticed that the song of the day NEVER seems to go w/ whatever I'm talking about? I just thought it'll be nice to have there. ;) Heehee. There's still the song of the week. =D That is permanent. The song of the day is kind of...eh, maybe today I feel like a song. Tomorrow, not so much. That kind of thing.

What else was I going to say? Oh yeah. I'm getting a new layout. I should take a screen shot of this and create a past layouts. =D That's all. Any good sites I can go to??

No comments:

Post a Comment