Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Addicting Songs

Have you realized that some songs are just plain addicting? That you have to listen to them OVER AND OVER and everyone around you is annoyed to death? Yeah. *nods* Those songs are SO annoying...yet you can't help but love them.

So I was in the car on my way home from school and this song comes up on the radio [it's the song of the day, btw.]

Fireflies
Owl City
Click HERE to listen

Somehow, this song has becoming a very popular song. Along w/ Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me. For some reason, on EVERY station [that I heard from], has played these two songs at LEAST a million times. Not even joking. Oh, and also Colbie Caillat's Falling For You.

Okay, enough about songs. Recently, I've been watching Taiwanese drama, Mo Mo Love, and Korean drama, You're Beautiful.

Which one is better? Two hands up for You're Beautiful. It's absolutely amazing. I'll be giving a more thorough review on my other blog for movie/drama reviews. ;)

Momo Love is cheesy and cutesy. You're Beautiful is *jaw drops*. Lee Hongki (F.T Island) is in there, and he is SOOOOOOO cute!!! =D Not only that, Park Shin Hye, Korean drama legend (;D) is the female/male protagonest. Watch it, it's worth your time.

So right now, I'm supposed to be doing hw. I've finished almost all except for two. I have to interview my friend for my article. And to study for a vocab test, which is on Friday.

Oh yeah, and to brainstorm for Rotation 4 which I HAVEN'T started.

--
Do a kind deed. Click HERE once every day to feed shelter animals. It's free and takes less than 5 minutes!!!


COUNTDOWNS

Days left til I leave: 14 days [two weeks!]
Days left til Christmas: 25 days

I'm so excited. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment