Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Day of School This Year

Guess what? :) Yup, it's the last day of the school this year! Yay!...I still have another six months left. But at the same time, it's very exciting. I'm starting my own movie, music video, and other things that I can't wait to go through with.

Today was a nice day. I got to spend it with my favorite people and it was really sweet. Although I didn't get too much done, I did get a critical shot for my movie in; that compensated for my lack of productivity for the past few days. Maybe weeks...months? I don't know. I just don't feel up to it anymore.

Anyway, thanks to special someone, that shot is done and can be put in the trailer. I am very excited about and cannot wait to be done because it is awesome. But I must do Christmas shopping and gifts as I have not done them yet. Clean my room, my desk, my computer, my life, everything. I am honestly a mess. Once I get myself cleaned up, I can wipe my slate clean and start afresh in the coming New Year.

Good night and sweet dreams; I am going to start a dream journal now. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment