Saturday, June 5, 2010

Most Epic Battle on Youtube

Guess what? Screw finals. There, I said it. >.< *sigh* But I'd feel so guilty if I didn't study..so I'd most likely study. BUT...I'm going to show you the best YT battle ever in the history of Youtube battles. And there IS quite a few. Kurt Schneider vs. Jake Bruene

How it started: According to Kurt, he was playing the recorder in the living room when Jake, his suite mate, comes in and says no one can play a song on the recorder.

Well...Kurt showed him.

And Jake called back...

Only to have Kurt serenade him in the moonlight...

"Game on, Kurt"...can Jake beat Kurt?

So Kurt did what he could...gave Jake a lullaby, hoping he would fall asleep...

Now...was that epic or not? So now, we're just waiting for Jake's response...or is he admitting defeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment